Many members of the Cumann Chlann Dálaigh, or the O'Donnell Clan Association, were in Donegal Castle in Donegal town on July 5, 2005. Donegal Castle was built 500 years earlier in 1505 by the O'Donnell family. Some history (http://www.donegallibrary.ie/memory/odonnellgold.htm) (retrieved June 21, 2021 https://web.archive.org/web/20070401090903/http://www.donegallibrary.ie/memory/odonnellgold.htm ) of the O'Donnell chieftains (http://www.donegallibrary.ie/memory/odonnell.htm) is at the Donegal County Library in Letterkenny.
This page is on a slow server. Please be patient while the pictures load.
Copyright 2005-2006, A-Wee-Bit-of-Ireland.com