St. Canice's in Kilkenny was begun in 1251 and finished in 1280. The round
tower is more than 1100 years old. More information about
St. Canice's is at
the United Dioceses of Cashel and Ossory web page.
Co. Kilkenny NEXT
Co. Kilkenny PREVIOUS
This page is on a slow server. Please be patient while the pictures load.
Copyright 2004-2006, A-Wee-Bit-of-Ireland.com