The round tower at Glendalough, County Wicklow, Ireland is more than 1000 years old and was used for storage, a beacon for pilgrims, and as a high place from which to drop rocks upon the heads of pillaging vikings. This was an important destination for pilgrims for hundreds of years.
This page is on a slow server. Please be patient while the pictures load.
Copyright 2013, A-Wee-Bit-of-Ireland.com